“The Grand Mansion” guesthouse; a well-recognized name, offering quality hospitality services to a select list of clients in the United Nations, Developmental Sector, and the Corporate Sector Organizations.
Located in House 24, Street 28, Sector F-6/1, Islamabad at a walking distance from the F-6 Markaz (Super Market) in a safe and a quiet residential street.
The Grand Mansion guesthouse is a professionally run guesthouse, personifying the excellent guest facilities, offering elegantly furnished 16 rooms - a composite of three categories; Standard, Deluxe (twin sharing also available in these two categories) and a Suite.
The rooms are decently furnished and carry all facilities which a seasoned traveler would expect from a good hotel. Within the realm of professionalism we offer decent homely environment. The kitchen is clean & hygienic and offers freshly prepared excellent food (Pakistani, Chinese & Continental dishes), available till late hours at night.
The house is secured on twenty four hours basis by armed security guards, the main gate of the house is always kept closed to ensure the appropriateness of the visitors; as such walk in customers are not entertained. The access to the house is controlled and well monitored. The Grand Mansion carries the necessary security clearance from the United Nations Department of Safety & Security.
- Spacious & Tastefully Decorated Rooms, Front Lawn & Large Parking Space
- Twenty Fours Hours manned Front Desk.
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Adequate Heating & Cooling arrangements
- Electronic Safe in each room;
- Laundry Service & daily Housekeeping
- Internet access in rooms and within the whole premises
Cable TV & Back up Electricity Generator
- Car Hiring Facility, Airport Transfers Facility on payment
- Armed Security Guards, Security Cameras, Fire Extinguishers & Shatter
- Resistance Film on Glass Windows
- Clean & Hygienic Kitchen; Tasty Pakistani, Continental & Chinese Cuisine available on order till late hours.
HOSPITALIY BLENDED WITH EXTRA CARE!
House # 24, St # 28, F-6/1
Phone: +92 512279779, +92 51 2279095, +92 51 2278226
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com